My Real Me

Friday 26 January 2007

I am soooo tired

I am so tired. So tired of everything, of being what everyone wants me to be, of convincing myself that I am fine, that I am happy, that I like doing this or that. And I cant really seem to be able to confide in anybody because if I tell anyone what I really feel sometimes, then it becomes real, then it's imposible to keep convincing myself. But at the same time I need to say things, I need to express myself in a way that it will be safe, that people wont be affected by what I say and at the same time, I can afterwards forget about what I said because nobody will know that I will have said it. Because the me you will be reading about is not the me everyone knows, it might not even be the me I know. I will try to express here what sometimes goes through my head even if it is very quick, even if afterwards I might not really feel like this. This is the real me, or is it not?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm, i don't know if this helps but i was feeling the same thing once.
Someone wise told me that we all keep two sides of us. One side we show to the outside world, and another deeper side thats also more fragile we keep to ourselves and the people we want to reach out to and know about ourself.

btw i've never really spoken to someone before on a blog so i don't really know how it works. And uh, if its ok to keep posting comments and if you want me to. :-8

you can always catch me at my journal at http://david1010321.livejournal.com/