My Real Me

Saturday 9 June 2007

Things are not getting any better

Things are definitely not getting any better. They seemed to for a little while but then they have gone down hill again. He still never says that he loves me and routine is getting to me. I don't imagine myself growing old with him and let alone having kids with him. He is like a child of 16, seriously, what's wrong with men? They just don't grow up!

The latest novelty is that he lost his job (they did not renovate his contract) and now he is unemployed. That would be bad but he is just plain happy, he says he is on holidays. And he has already said that he does not intend to get another job for at least September and then he plans on working for a pizza parlour to get money until he actually finds a better job in computers. Err, excuse me, but I did not start a relationship with a pizza guy!!! That is pathetic, I can’t possibly tell my friends that I am going out with a guy that is delivering pizzas, I am sorry but I can’t. Its pathetic. It is not pathetic in a general sense, I mean people who actually do that because they can’t find anything else is very respectable, but having studied a career and do that, outside of university years to pay your courses, is really pathetic. There is an age to do that.

He is slowly loosing all the things for which I actually started dating him in the first place. I wanted a guy who really loved me, who cared for me, who knew what he wanted because he was mature, whom I got along, that made me laugh, and I really liked that he worked in the computer industry because my job is so much into computers I can’t imagine going out with a computer illiterate person. He is loosing all the good stuff! Soon I fear there wont be anything left for which to love him! The other day he said he was sick of computers and wanted to be a farmer!!!! Ughhh. Yuckk!! I can’t bear it, I am a technological person, I need my partner to be the same.

Oh and the other thing, he is joining all these special courses and trips all over Europe, so most of the summer I am going to be alone at our house. You know, if I find a replacement I am most definitely not going to tolerate any whining. That’s what you get if you leave your girlfriend alone and don’t take care of her!!! I am not here for ever, and I am not safe and sound whatever you do!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your tansperancy. The world needs more people like you.

Peace