My Real Me

Friday 13 April 2007

Am I stupid or what?

I really don't know why I fall in the same mistakes again and again. I thought I was through with that. Ok, so this one does not seem to be unfaithful and jumping at anything with skirts wich is a definite progress but he sure isn't my Prince Charming as I thought. He was so sweet at the beginning and convincing me to come back from abroad and to go and live with him. And now, now he is just a plain bore, he NEVER says "I love you" anymore, which you cannot believe how much it hurts. And he doesn't touch me so much, you know when you walk out and they walk with their arm around your waist or hand in hand, that sort of things. I sometimes feel like I am living with a flatmate. And now it is just so difficult to brake up, with things bought and so much time invested. I allready wasted 6 years of my life on a man and it I cant bare to think that I just stupidly wasted another 2 on another one. I just want to find someone who loves me back as much as I can love someone. I want stability and companionship with a little dose of sex and romanticism. Is it really that difficult?

No comments: